Earlier this month, we promoted another Looter to the position of Moderator. Read today’s post to learn a bit more about who Rachel is and what makes her tick.
Hello there! Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this. I’m so grateful to have gotten this position and I want everyone to know that I’m ALWAYS willing to help ANYONE having difficulties with the site. Just reach out to me and let me know what problem you’re having. If I don’t respond to you in chat simply PM me because I may be on another tab.
More about Rachel
I’m just your average American girl that usually finds herself quite boring. Five things to know about me:
- I consider myself a gamer at heart. I mostly play survival horror RPGs, horror, & Indie games.
- I’m a HUGE YouTube junkie.
- I’m “one of those people” that absolutely need music in my day. While I mostly listen to a variety of genres that fall under rock and metal, if you were to see my playlist you be surprised how open I am to most music.
- I’ll be in college next year. I would have been a Freshman this year but there was a technicality with my homeschooling credits. I’m still taking college level courses online, right now though. I’ll be studying Education and Psychology.
- As you may have guess by the games I play — I’m a horror fan. I love horror movies; old and new, horror fan-fiction, books, and stories/creepypasta’s. Pretty much anything creepy, out of the ordinary, or remotely Gothic and you can count me in.
I look forward to chatting and helping you in the future!
The information above was provided by our newest moderator, Rachel. We made some basic modifications to the original content, mainly the formatting.