Loot Palace Terms of Service & Condition of Use
Upon signing up for Loot Palace, you agree to the following terms of service:
By signing up for Loot Palace, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms of Service & Condition of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
(1) General use of Loot Palace
- You must be at least 18 years of age, or at least 13 years old with parental consent.
- You may not use a proxy server or any method to attempt to mask your actual Internet connection at anytime when using Loot Palace or participating in Loot Palace offers.
- You may only have one account at Loot Palace per household. If you need to make a second one for any reason, delete your first one. If a second person needs an account and shares the same household as you, please be sure to email us first, or your original account may be removed.
- You must use valid and accurate information during sign up of Loot Palace, and when completing any of Loot Palace’s offers. There is zero-tolerance rule in effect for this term. Your account will be suspended if you are caught using false information!
- You may not complete the same offer on LootPalace.com more than once without explicit permission from Loot Palace’s staff.
- You may not watch multiple videos from the same network, at the same time.
- Your browser must have Cookies enabled in order to earn Plunder Points at Loot Palace.
- You may not sign up using a temporary email service. We email gift cards to our users, so a valid email address is required.
- You may not trade, sell, or giveaway your Loot Palace account or your Plunder Points.
- Any users caught engaging in fraudulent activity will have their account disabled until further notice. Your account may even be deleted in extreme situations. If your account is involved with fraudulent activity, any or all of your Plunder Points may be removed.
- We cannot offer refunds on any gift card codes once we send them out. We buy our gift cards locally and verify that every card is activated before we use them.
- You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account at LootPalace.com.
(2) Limitation of Liability
In no event will LootPalace.com or its advertisers be liable for any damages including (without limitation) any loss of data, profit, or consequential damages arising out of or related to this Agreement or our program. LootPalace.com is not responsible or liable for any damages or issues that may result in a use from this website or any of the 3rd party advertisers, products, or services listed on this website.
The materials on LootPalace.com’s web site are provided “as is”. LootPalace.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
(4) Revisions to Content
(5) Site Links
LootPalace.com takes no responsibility or claims for any other website linking to any page on LootPalace.com. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
(6) Third Party Advertisements
Loot Palace accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence our content, topics or posts made on our website and social spaces. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. When you click on any of the offers on in our Member’s area you will be taken to a third party’s website.
Loot Palace holds no responsibilities nor guarantees the safety of the links. We do check regularly for malicious links and remove them accordingly. It is always a wise thing to have an up to date Anti-virus. We suggest AVG (we are in no way or ever have been affiliated with AVG, we just enjoy their free Anti-Virus software).
Any member caught spamming may have their account terminated immediately and lose any past, present and future plunder point earnings associated with their Loot Palace account.
Spam includes, but may not be limited to the following actions:
- Creating multiple Loot Palace accounts.
- Posting multiple low quality messages in a row on the blog, message board, or chatroom.
- Rating forum posts in large groups, for the sole purpose of getting points.
Gift Cards are sent out typically within three (3) to five (5) business days from the time you request it. If the majority of your Plunder Points are obtained through offers requiring a credit card, or a trial membership, your order will not be issued until the chargeback or cancellation time-frames are met.
(8.1) Referral Program Payments
You will receive 10% of everything your referrals earn while on Loot Palace. In order to be credited with a referral bonus, your referral must complete offers worth 10 Plunder Points or more.
Plunder Points that are “earned” include: completing surveys, completing offers, completing tasks, competing in the Arcade or Game of the Month, playing social games, or listening to music.
Plunder Points that are “won” include: Registration Bonus, Daily Points Bonus, Plunder the Web, Dig for Treasure, and winning Contests. You do not receive a referral bonus for points won from these transactions.
(9) Plunder Points
Loot Palace reserves the right to adjust your points balance and reverse awarded points in the situation of returns, incomplete transactions, credit card fraud, duplicate or cancelled transactions. Plunder Points have no cash value.
Using fraudulent information to complete offers and/or completing offers with fraudulent intent will result in the member’s account being blocked without notice and in a relinquishment of all Plunder Points in the account. Fraud includes, but is not limited to, the following: using stolen credit cards to complete offers; using false information to complete offers; using information that is not one’s own to complete offers; using prepaid gift and/or credit cards to complete offers; completing the same offer multiple times; canceling offers and/or trials prior to receipt of product and/or service.
(11) Governing Law
Any claim relating to LootPalace.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
(12) Information Sharing
We will not sell, disclose or lease our member’s personal information to any other entity, unless this information is required by a local Law Enforcement Agencies.
(13) Membership Termination
Loot Palace may at anytime terminate any user account for any reason without prior notice. Membership is only available for personal use. Corporations and/or businesses may not create an account on Loot Palace.
Some reasons for termination includes but are not limited to:
- Any user found violating any terms set forth in the Terms of Service.
- Any user found cheating or exploiting LootPalace.com in any way, shape or form.
- Any users using fake information on LootPalace.com or on advertiser’s offers.
- Any users using multiple accounts.
- Excessive use of vulgar or inappropriate content.
- Posting links to illegal content, adult content, malware, or any other suspicious content.
- Posting referral links to other websites.
- Inactivity. Accounts inactive for more than 6 months will be archived. If your account is archived, you will not be able to log into it. If you are returning from a long hiatus, send us an email and we will reinstate your Loot Palace account.
These contents of this page may change at anytime. In an event that they do, we will announce it in a blog post, on Facebook, and Twitter.